Any Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply for the Malaysian eVISA, provided they have a valid Machine Readable Passport (MRP) or E-Passport with at least 6 months of validity. Additionally, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Be a genuine visitor
- Have sufficient funds to support their stay and departure
1.01 Passport Provide a machine-scanned copy of the original passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the intended departure date and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamping.
1.02 Photo Submit a soft copy of a recent passport-size photo (35mm x 50mm) with a white background. The photo must be a lab copy (raw file). Please do not use scanned photographs.
1.03 Sponsors Financial Documents Include machine-scanned copies of the following: a. Original personal bank solvency and statements for the last six months, indicating the bank’s name and telephone number, with a minimum balance of Tk. 100,000 for single applicants and Tk. 150,000 for those with family. b. Pay slips for the last six months (if applicable).
1.04 Proof of Occupation a. Visa request letter from the applicant. b. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer. c. Office ID card/Visiting card.
1.05 Covering Letter Provide a covering letter from the applicant, including their name, designation, passport number, purpose of the visit, and details on who will bear the full costs of the trip, covering travel, accommodation, and other expenses. Address the letter to the Visa Officer, Embassy of Malaysia.
1.06 Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Reservation Include a copy of the round-trip air ticket and hotel booking.
1.07 Others If applicable, submit marriage certificates, birth certificates of children, or the death certificate of a spouse.
1.08 Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate A Covid-19 vaccine certificate is a mandatory requirement.
Malaysia’s Best Tourist Places
In Malaysia, there are several popular tourist destinations, and determining the “best tourist place” depends on personal preferences and interests. However, some well-known and widely visited places in Malaysia include:
- Kuala Lumpur: The capital city boasts iconic landmarks such as the Petronas Towers, Batu Caves, and Kuala Lumpur Tower.
- Langkawi Island: Known for its beautiful beaches, night safaris, the Langkawi Sky Bridge, and various enjoyable hotels.
- Penang: Famous for its rich history, cultural heritage, and bustling markets, Penang offers attractions like George Town, Penang Hill, and Kek Lok Si Temple.
- Malacca: A UNESCO World Heritage Site with a unique blend of historical sites, Dutch Square, Jonker Street, and vibrant street art.
- Borneo: The island of Borneo, shared with Indonesia and Brunei, is renowned for its lush rainforests, wildlife, and the opportunity to explore Mount Kinabalu.
- Cameron Highlands: A cool and picturesque region known for its tea plantations, strawberry farms, and hiking trails.
- Taman Negara National Park: One of the world’s oldest rainforests, offering an array of outdoor activities such as jungle trekking, canopy walks, and river cruises.
- Perhentian Islands: Perfect for those seeking pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant coral reefs for snorkeling and diving.
These are just a few examples, and Malaysia has much more to offer, catering to diverse interests and preferences.