Exploring best places in Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar
Visit to the Potengha sea beach in Chattogram.
Exploring RangamatiHill with boat ride, kayaking and Buddhist temple.
Visit tribal villages, handicraft shop, Nilachol, Meghla from Bandarban Hill Tracks.
Sightseen of world longest sea beaches in Coxsbazarwith sunset.
Enjoy the sandy beach, Himchori and Inani stone beach from Coxsbazar.
See the fishing activities and ride to fishing boats in Coxsbazar.
Enjoy the beautiful and only one hill island of Moheshkhali.
Practically visit to the Rohingya Camp (people come from Mayanmar) in Teknaf.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tourist Police CTGExploring chittagong and cox's bazar
Schedule of exploring Chittagong:
Dhaka to Chattogram on flight
Dhaka to Chattogram on flight, check-in, sunset from Potengha beach.
Finishing breakfast, drive to Rangamati (102 km & 3.5 hours)
Check–in & freshen up, take lunch and enjoy boat ride at Kaptai Lake. Visit some tribal handicraft shop in the evening.
Overnight stay in Rangamati (parjatan Hotel or private hotel)
Take breakfast & way to Rangamati to bandarban (137 km & 5 hours)
Check –in & lunch, after lunch visit to the trival villages, trival shop &sangu river.
visit to the Golden Temple, Nilachol&Meghla Tourists Attraction. After evening going to the Coxsbazar (116 km, & 3 hours). Overnight stay of hotel in Coxsbazar.
visit to the Rohingya camp (availability of permission), sunset from Inanibeach via marine drive road of Coxsbazar. Overnight stay in Coxsbazar with sea fish Bar-B-Q.
after breakfast visit to the fishery station & going to the Moheshkhali hill island with speed boat ride. Come back from Moheshkhali& enjoy the sunset from world longest sea beaches. Overnight stay in hotel & visit to the local market.
: Morning walk to the sandy beach, after freshen up &breakfast, flying Coxsbazar to Dhaka.
- Dhaka – chattogram and coxs bazar – Dhaka economy class flight tickets.
- Accommodation as described in the exploring
- We use good quality hotels rated at the Bangladdshi 3-star and 4-star level on this tour as well as some heritage properties.
- Privately guided tours and transfers
- All boat rides mentioned in the itinerary
- All side entry tickets.
- Air conditioned car, driver and English speaking guide.
- All tips except our driver & guide.
- Pick- up and drop-off for this tour will be available from the Dhaka area only (gulshan, uttara, baridhara and banana).
- Local transport inside the hill tracks will be chadergari (non ac jeep), chattogram&coxsbazar will be done by air conditioned car or hieace.
- A special permission is required for visiting Rohingya camp.
- Booking this tour at least 2 weeks in advanced is advised.
- We’ll require 40% payment in advanced to confirm this tour. The rest has to be paid on arrival basis.
- Pick-up and drop-off from South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel Resorts, and the nearby area
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
There are no reviews yet.